Eichhorn-Lorenz Phenological Stages
Edith Byrne, Association Program Educator I
Lake Erie Regional Grape Program
January 20, 2013
Eichhorn-Lorenz Phenological Stages:
- (1) Winter dormancy
- (2) Bud swelling
- (3) Wool (doeskin stage)
- (5) Bud burst
- (6) Green shoot
- (7) First leaf unfolded
- (9) 2 to 3 leaves unfolded
- (12) 4 to 6 leaves unfolded; inflorescence clearly visible
- (15) Inflorescence elongating; flowers closely pressed together
- (17) Inflorescence fully developed; flowers separating
- (19) Beginning of flowering; first caps falling
- (21) Early flowering; 25% of caps fallen
- (23) Full flowering; 50% of caps fallen
- (25) Late flowering; 80% of caps fallen
- (27) Fruit set; young fruits beginning to swell
- (29) Berries small; bunches begin to hang (4-6 mm)
- (31) Berries pea-sized; bunches hang (7-10 mm)
- (33) Beginning of berry touch
- (35) Beginning of berry ripening
- (38) Berries ripe for harvest
No upcoming events at this time.
My Efficient Vineyard Tool TutorialsDid you know that the myEV web-site has tutorials on how to use the myEV tool from setting up the account to using it for data collection around your farm, and implementing the use into efficient management of your vineyards?
Recorded Coffee Pot MeetingsYou may not be able to obtain Pesticide License Recertification points but you can gain plenty of valuable information by watching the coffee pot meetings if you missed them! We have had some special guest speakers sharing valuable information with us!
Click the link below for access to all of the recorded LERGP Coffee Pot Meetings!
Recorded LERGP Coffee Pot Meetings